Engaging Men Raising the Next Generation
This workshop and toolkit will provide professionals working with families with father engagement assessments,
action planning, resources and tools.
This workshop will be facilitated by Carmen Paterson-Payne
The Manitoba Father Involvement Network will help with the development and facilitation of the Father initiatives; networking to support agencies in the development of programming for dads. Carmen Paterson-Payne of Youville Centre/Nobody’s Perfect Manitoba is now a Manitoba Representative for the Canadian Father Involvement Network (CFIN) and is offering a one day workshop on the My Dad Matters Toolkit developed by Dad Central Ontario, in Winnipeg and in Brandon in 2015.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR?
This workshop is for all who work with parents.
Parent/Child Coalition members, family resource and early childhood educators, nurses, teachers, community organizations….
Friday September 25
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Youville Centre – 33 Marion St
Friday November 6
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Riverbank Discovery Centre – 545 Conservation Drive
THIS WORKSHOP WILL GIVE YOU:
- an opportunity to take stock of what you do presently to encourage father involvement
- ideas on how to create change within your organization on father involvement
- ideas on engaging fathers in your programming
- tools/resources that can help fathers to be effectively involved in their children’s lives
- development of your facilitation skills
- information about issues facing fathers today
Space is limited and early bird rates apply! Register now!
Carmen Paterson-Payne | Provincial Coordinator | Nobody’s Perfect Parenting Manitoba
Nobody’s Perfect Manitoba
Youville Centre 33 Marion St
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2H 0S8
Funded by Healthy Child Manitoba
Nobody’s Perfect Parenting is supported by the Public Health Agency of Canada and has been deemed Best Practice!