Centre-based programs are located in a variety of community settings such as schools, community centres and commercial spaces.
Home-based child care programs operate from the provider’s home. A licence is required by the province if care is provided to more than four children under the age of 12 or to more than two children under the age of two, including the provider’s own children, as required by The Community Child Care Standards Act. To learn more about the Act and requirements for licensing, click here.
If you are looking for licensed care anywhere in Manitoba, click: http://www.gov.mb.ca/fs/parentupdate/index.html
Use the Online Child Care Registry to:
- Find licensed child care providers that meet your needs.
- Register your children with several providers at once.
- Show that you are already on a provider’s waiting list.
- Learn more about Manitoba child care providers.
- Update your contact information and child care needs when they change.
For more information, call (204) 945-0776 Winnipeg; toll free 1-888-213-4754
from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., weekdays or at firstname.lastname@example.org.